thegodofgreatnessthegodofgreatness

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

El Perro de FlashyNewb El Perro de FlashyNewb

so very beutiful..

well i just loved it! the dog of flashyNewb if im not mistaking. god bless your tender soul!

The Jungle Of Wasility The Jungle Of Wasility

not good you low ranking son of a

vafan! du e ju svensk! varför?! lite väl hårt på graphics?! klipp dig! lär dig stava too=för mycke to=också. mememememe du e dum.!!! det här är du:bebebe jag fatta injte mien håre är trasi! lalalal jag heter guuldlok. jag kan ince sava!buhu ueehiuhiuh bebis vill ha mera acktion(that is an impression of him). and thats the end of that chapter! du bist ein hässlich gemuse! tu eres una puta! you are a bastard! du är en skam! im speaking many language almost

N-Reel responds:

Visa vad du går för själv da din NOLLA!
Har du ens råd att köpa flash? Förmodligen är du en Loser då du måste kommunicera som en pseudonym!
Sekt-freek hälsa farsan Fossmo!

Chrono Trigger Unglued 08 Chrono Trigger Unglued 08

sure it was nice

but i wanna say somthing to that scream2 fellow! vafan! du e ju svensk! varför?! lite väl hårt på graphics?! klipp dig! lär dig stava too=för mycke to=också. mememememe du e dum.!!! det här är du:bebebe jag fatta injte mien håre är trasi! lalalal jag heter guuldlok. jag kan ince sava!buhu ueehiuhiuh bebis vill ha mera acktion(that is an impression of him). and thats the end of that chapter!

Cryokenetic responds:

Okay! I was gonna use babelfish to translate what that means, but I am waaaay too lazy.

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

yeah his right!

go bob the ball! greatest movie on newgrounds ever! why I cant find it in top 50 any more is because im blind i hope. only 3 submissions by you! why?! more coming up i hope..

mlaskaris responds:

Thanks for the 10!

Bob 1 and 2 were in the top 50 for a little while. Over a year's time, they fell, as all things do. I'm currently finishing a little Flash music video, then it's time to get to work on Bob 3!

-M. Laskaris

Roger the Retard 2 Roger the Retard 2

WHIPER221 YOU DO SUCK!

The movie has got an exelent plot. he doesent want to get hit by a car and he pass the steet carefully but he still get hit by a car which falls down from an airplane. hows that for an exelent plot. By the way flash rarly have a serious plot because it often makes them boring to watch. I think we should be thankful for those short funny movies witch is so easy to watch. if you wan't to see a movie whit a plot do as scream and go to the movies.

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

yes very good

yet another masterpiece by eta-beeta. what else to say?

[2005] Perrynator 5½ [2005] Perrynator 5½

yees

ok besides .... i don't care for clocks that much maybe

The Pants Pull The Pants Pull

lenny ey?

Have you been molested in your erly years? or are you just gay.
I liked the movie becaus I think you express your fealings in a very beutiful way by making this movie. It's a good way to handel traumas much better than taking drugs or molest people. Im happy that you left that behind you now. keep reaching for the rainbow.

Eta-Beeta responds:

Get-lost responds:

Svensk ja
Tackar

The Elements Battle The Elements Battle

that was the lamest movie i ever saw.

and I sure hope eta-beeta has been molested by an gay elephant to his death by now because hi sure is ugly and anoying. infact hes probobly the lamest freak who ever lived.